Welcome to the on-line registration system for the Carrollton Booster Club. You are using the Sports Illustrated Play online sports registration software service for both online registration and fee processing.
The general sequence for first-time users is:
- Enter your e-mail address (this will serve as your Carrollton Boosters login i.d.), create a password, then enter your name and contact info.
- Click on Account Settings, then Add Child, to add your children to your account. Note: you are responsible for entering correct birth dates for your children. Carrollton Boosters reserves the right to verify and to take appropriate disciplinary action for falsification of birth dates.
- Click on Account Settings, then Add Adult, to enter additional adult contacts, such as your spouse, and their contact info. It is important that you do this so that important communications from your children's coaches are received by all appropriate adult contacts.
- Click the Register to Play/Participate tab, then choose which child you are registering and click Register Now. Follow the instructions from there. Repeat for each child you are registering, then proceed to Checkout.
- If you wish to Coach your child's team, please also register yourself (no fee charged) by clicking the Apply to Coach/Volunteer tab. A league administrator will contact you later about coaching a team. Note: only head coaches need to register. Once the teams are picked, you will be able to access your roster and contact your team through the registration system.
- At Checkout, you will have the option to pay your fees by credit card or to send a check, but note that registrations are not considered complete until fees have been paid. If paying by check, send your check immediately, as payment will be considered past due if not received within 5 days. Sponsor fees and donations may, of course, be sent later. If you need payment assistance, contact us at email@example.com.
Please note that, with the exception of siblings, we cannot guarantee placement of children on the same team as their preferred friends, nor can we move players from one team to another once the teams are drafted. Registration fees will not be refunded or credited once players have been drafted onto a team, unless a player is unable to play due to injury or illness.